Monday, November 12, 2012

"scarfing"

My word of the month: scarfing! I'm pretty sure I made this word up. Because while I do enjoy eating copious amounts of food, I'm actually referring to the process of making scarves. Two years ago, my friend crocheted a beautiful scarf and gave me a link to the pattern she used. At the time, I lacked the skill and patience to make it. Two weeks ago, I decided to tackle this scarf once more. After one day of confusion, I figured things out and it ended up being such a fun project!

I made this Chunky Circle Scarf following this pattern.
I learned how to crochet the pattern of little circles from watching this video.


I loved the results so much that I'm currently working on a second one! 


After this I am excited to try some new patterns and maybe even design my own. Looks like I'll be scarfing all winter long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment